Hello Beautiful People! Here are a series of videos to help you make your project update video blogs (vlogs). Just to make sure things are clear, here are the requirements:
- Length: 3-5 Minutes
- All team members heard/seen
- Posted on class blog by end of class
- Problem (please don’t just read your problem statement)
- Why your problem is important (make people care!)
- What is your solution?
- How did you get that idea?
- Why will your solution work?
- Where are you now?
- What are you next steps? (and call to action for audience)
- Practice your presentation once. Make one video. No “redos” otherwise you’ll be trying/giggling/wasting time forever. Trust me – I’ve seen it. Extensions will not be granted except in EXTREME circumstances.
That’s it. Have fun! Click on the links below to access each video for more instruction details, tips, and suggestions.
Video 2: How to Post your Video on the Blog
Video 3: Some Fun Software to Help (NOTE: None of this software is required! For the most basic version of this assignment just use a phone or webcam to video your group talking and then upload that video according to the instructions. Don’t waste time trying to make everything super duper fancy)